Saturday, October 20, 2007

One last little workout...

I finished up my one piece of scroll work and started on the other. Hands are feeling a little beat up. But later when I was reading another guy's blog, Adam Glass, he listed a bending workout of his so I thought I'd give it a go since I still have a bunch of timber ties, granted these are timber ties not 'real' 60D nails but regardless I went through 80 of them in 22 minutes, i used four different styles, double over hands high, double over hands low, double under, and reverse. I didn't really bother to wrap them, I just folded a small section of suede over them and kept going. Over all it was about an 75% effort. today hands feel pretty good and it hasn't made my neural tension any worse. I'm psyched.

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

thats gotta be a good sign you can handle that much abdominal pressure with no problem. good stuff kevin.