Thursday, November 8, 2007

back from t-phase



This is exactly how I felt during and after this last weekend, t-phase answered so many questions, even those I didn't know I had....everything was so thorough and now the only question I have is how to integrate and apply the new information. It was a great collection of people and I thoroughly enjoyed all I learned and hope I contributed at least a fraction of what I received. I've begun using some of the assessments and plan on doing more. To get practice with some of the more hands on work, I've decided to start offering 'free sessions' until I get my massage therapy license, this way I can practice but not step beyond my scope. I will be asking that anyone that I work to make a donation. As it gets closer to christmas, I will be taking all of the donations and using it for toys for tots and a local food bank. I figure it's a win, win, win situation. I'm hoping to collect a decent chunk of change over the next 6 weeks or so.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

My brain is full too!

Sign me up for a "free" session! :)

mrknaughty said...

lol what is this
mrknaughty

Unknown said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
Cummins 6BTA Turbo