Wednesday, November 21, 2007

last post on this blog

I've decided to start using the other blog I started since it's been suggested that 'accident perrone' might not be the best title for a blog. I've always thought it was kind of funny and didn't think too much about it but after some comments from Geoff, Frankie, and Marty among others I guess it's time to switch. The new/other blog is http://mothwork.blogspot.com, mothwork is a pseudo acronym for M.y O.wn T.wo H.ands work...I figured its appropriate since I do a boatload of grip work, any artwork i do is with my hands, and i'm starting massage therapy...so if you have a link to this blog, i'd appreciate you linking to the new one instead. Thanks and thanks for reading

1 comment:

aisha said...

I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation
1999 Chevrolet Pick-Up Truck AC Compressor